02 June 2010

Retroblogging! The new craze!

I have been a bad blogger.

I could regale you with tales of how busy we've been, or how my computer has been on the fritz, or that my husband's recent entry into the blogging world has intimidated me (seriously...he's pretty great), or how my children recently told me that they are uncomfortable with me sharing their lives with such a wide audience (all 8 of you)...but it would be lies. Sad, sad lies.  Truth is, I've just been lazy.  What's even worse is there's been lots to tell.  T-ball, storms, birthday parties that weren't (then were), sonograms...oh wait, that hasn't happened yet.  But it's going to today, and I'm fairly certain I'm not going to blog about that in a timely manner too.

I tell you all of this to unveil my plan.

I will be retroblogging.  That's my new word for posting blogs months later, but putting the correct date stamp so that it will appear to the average Joe that I am a good blogger. 

"What?  You missed my post about the strong wind that blew the trampoline into the lake?  Where have you been?  I posted that over a month ago?! You must've just missed it.  No, really, it's okay.  Just go back and read it now. I forgive you."

It's genius I tell you.

So just get ready, because it's coming. 

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Seriously, I do a lot of retroblogging:). I am always a few days behind it seems. Amazingly, I am actually caught up at the moment, but I do love being able to "pre-date" so I have the correct day. Can't wait to read!

Unknown said...

sounds like a great idea Angie!! I love it!!! And, for me, I love reading your blogs!!