23 July 2008

Hello, Friends!

Why, hello there! My name is Angie, and I welcome you to my little corner of the massive blogging universe. I love writing, I love my husband, and I love my children (not in that order), and creating a blog gives me the opportunity to merge the three. I've been on myspace for a while, but for some reason, posting here makes me feel almost published...almost. That being said, I'll be sharing a few of my blogs from myspace to begin with, and then adding on. Since it's taken me the better part of naptime (my kids, not mine) to figure out how to add some cuteness here, it may take a while...be patient and stick with me!

3 comments:

Kevin Reed said...

you go girl! proud of ya, and luv ya.

Anonymous said...

This is a very cute and special place to visit. I loved every line written and enjoyed the stories -- and lived, along with you the stresses of the 'picture moments'in the studio.
I will come and sit with you on your back porch often gazing at the views. I've placed it in my faviorites on my PC.
Much love sweetie !
Aunt J

Anonymous said...

Angie, this is the coolest. I love it! Now I want one. ;) Seriously, you have done a fantastic job. I know I am biased, but you have the cutest little ones I have ever seen! Looking forward to watching them, and your blog, grow. :) Love ya! Diane