07 August 2008

Bath Time!

Sadie has been quite a busy girl these last few weeks. I guess she really didn't want me to miss any big milestones in her little life when I go back to work in...sigh...12 days. A couple of weeks ago, she started scooting across the floor. Between rolling and scooting, she can get anywhere she wants to go pretty darn quickly! She's now up on her hands and knees, and before we know it, she'll be off and running.


Then last week, she cut her first tooth.


And last night, she took her first "big girl bath" with her brother. This is probably a bigger step for me than it is for her. I always loved bathing my kids in their little blue baby tub. It was the last part of "infanthood"...but now that Sadie splashes out more water than actually stays in the tub, it was time to move on up.

Sadie LOVES bathtime! She splashed and played with the bath toys, and was so excited to see Jackson in there with her (and since wonders never seem to cease around here, Jackson was excited to see her in there too).

Next thing you know, she'll be starting college. It's going by that fast.

No comments: