30 January 2011

Day 11: Something I Hate...

You may be thinking, Um...doesn't 10 come before 11?
You would be right.  But I have a picture in mind for Day 10, and I can't get that picture on the weekend.  SO.
You will have to wait for Day 10.

There's really only one thing I hate, and that's "hate" with a little "h" because it's more of an annoyance really.

I am not a fan of laundry.  It takes up my Saturdays, and there's nothing theraputic about it.  When you clean other things--like a drawer or  a closet--it tends to stay clean at least for a little while.  Laundry doesn't do that.  Not even for that day!  The folding is my least favorite part.  Which is why all these clothes are still in the basket.  And no, I'm not going to put down the phone and fold them right now.

2 comments:

Kim said...

WOOOOHOOOO!! I think I can finally comment on your blogs!! I love your blogs and I'm totally enjoying this 30 day blogathan between you, Karen, & Christen!! It makes for some fun reading everynight!! Please keep up the good work, I'm really curious about the Day 10 blog!!

Kim said...

Love the blog!! I hope I can start commenting on them now!!