23 January 2011

Day 3: My favorite TV show

I had to think about this one for a while. I love TV and I love so many shows.  I can remember being in college and thinking that someone should create a network that played old reruns for my generation--Dukes of Hazzard, Gilligan's Island, Charlie's Angels, Designing Women, Cosby Show...yeah, Nick At Nite totally stole my idea.  I say all that to say I watch shows from beginning to end, and usually when I've seen them all, I will move on to something else for awhile.  I've done that with so many shows over the years...Boy Meets World, Golden Girls, In the Heat of the Night, Little House on the Prairie, and most recently Friends...which is probably the only show I can watch over and over and never get tired of seeing.  But here's my favorite current show:


I love Brothers and Sisters.  Coming from a big family, I can relate to this show on so many levels!  In my opinion it's one of the best casts on television right now.  It is the only show that I will sit down and watch every week without fail.  I like that it doesn't take itself too seriously.  I will miss it when it goes off the air next year. 

No comments: