13 February 2011

Day 20: Somewhere I would love to travel...

I wouldn't call myself a travel buff.

I do love to travel, and I feel like I've seen  most of the places I've always wanted to see.  But there are two parts of the country that I've never seen that are on my "to do" list:  New England and Hawaii.
To clarify just a bit, I have absolutely zero desire to see New York City.  Zero.  Zilch.  Nada.  It's swell, I'm sure. It just isn't me.  But I would love to visit Boston. And Maine.  Rhode Island?  Yes please.  Small and quaint--that's what I'm looking for when I think "New England."  I also think it would be fascinating to visit the birthplace of our nation. Turns out there are cruises that take you from Quebec all the way to Ft. Lauderdale.  That's my kind of cruise.


I think my desire to visit Hawaii has a lot to do with my love for the TV shows LOST and Hawaii Five-O.  It just looks like one of the most beautiful places on Earth.  I'm all about beauty.

*And yes, I skipped day 19.  It's a picture and a letter.  Right now I have neither.  I'll get back to you on that.

No comments: